Hatari: " That would be 2000 in every state, and the parents never got wind of it and no "scout leaders' were every taken out behind the barn and got the crap beat out of them for diddling boys? Come on!"

Thank you. Almost every kid in Boy Scouts with me had a father who fought in WW2. If a man in 1964 found out that the troop leader had raped his son, that man would show up at the next Scout meeting and drag that pervert into the parking lot, and beat the hell out of him. And, probably would not be touched by local cops they would give him a medal.

As I said, just last year these shyster law firms were running ads on tv, that if you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies, you had until, I think it was last December, to get in your claim.
They are going to make allegations of something that might have happened 50 years ago. The Scout leader has probably already passed away. There are no videotapes and no forensic evidence. All the guy has to do is to prove that he actually was in the Boy Scouts, and if he can't remember the name of the troop leader, I'm sure the lawyers can look that up for him.

No witnesses, no evidence, and yet these lawyers can collect millions on an unprovable claim. Our civil court system is screwed up.