Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
I'm a pharmacist and 2 kids in healthcare, one a nursing professor and the other works in critical care in the hospital.
I'm very skeptical and believe Fouchi should be in prison for perjury to congress and tried for treason because he was part of the problem of developing this disease in the 1st place.
As to the "vaccines", I am still skeptical and know cases where people died after taking a 2 dose series.
But, my kids think very much otherwise.... not about Fouchi, they agree with me about that..... but about Moderna and Pfizer shot.
They have told me that every person on a respirator and every person that died in his hospital because of Covid were not immunized in the past few weeks (at the time he told me).

Rong. He should be charged with murder for causing death by lying about the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine and for lying about the safety of Remdisivir and for helping develop the gain of function and pathogenic aspect of COVID-19.

He should also be charged with murder under the Nuremberg Code for pushing the unproven vaccine, and coercing people into taking it, and hung.

I have hopes he will be prosecuted, found guilty, and hung.

He's a moron. You, OTOH, are in the words used by Tillerson describing Trump, a f*cking moron.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope