Dr Jon Middleton How many children did you murder during covid?

I look forward to your incarceration

Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Savage_Hunter
I'm a pharmacist and 2 kids in healthcare, one a nursing professor and the other works in critical care in the hospital.
I'm very skeptical and believe Fouchi should be in prison for perjury to congress and tried for treason because he was part of the problem of developing this disease in the 1st place.
As to the "vaccines", I am still skeptical and know cases where people died after taking a 2 dose series.
But, my kids think very much otherwise.... not about Fouchi, they agree with me about that..... but about Moderna and Pfizer shot.
They have told me that every person on a respirator and every person that died in his hospital because of Covid were not immunized in the past few weeks (at the time he told me).

"According to Public Health England's COVID-19 variant report, between February 1, 2021 and September 12, 2021, 52% of delta cases had at least one of dose of the vaccine, 47% of emergency care visits had at least one dose of the vaccine, and 71% of delta deaths had at least one of dose of the vaccine."

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/posts/106982456631785747

From the Public Health England Technical briefing 23, published September 17:

2 doses of the vaccine remain highly effective, with 60 to 85% effectiveness
against infection, 90 to 99% effectiveness against hospitalisation, 90 to 95%
against mortality and 65 to 99% against symptomatic disease

From PHE COVID-19 vaccination surveillance report Week 32:

The latest estimates indicate that the vaccination programme has directly averted over
230,800 hospitalisations. Analysis on the direct and indirect impact of the vaccination
programme on infections and mortality, suggests the vaccination programme has
prevented between 23.7 and 24.1 million infections and between 119,500 and 126,800
deaths.

Here's the report:

https://assets.publishing.service.g...accine_surveillance_report_-_week_38.pdf

But you go ahead and believe your bullsh*t website. Morons!