Originally Posted by GringoCazador
It’s been 5 or 6 years back. My Dr retired and I had to find another. Wife talked me into seeing this dr at UTMB said she was supposed to be really good.

The new patient questionnaire had a full page on guns. How many you had, how many you planned to purchase, how much ammo. I started to walk but hung around to let the Dr know my guns were none of her damn business. I wrote on the form the same thing. Never went back. To make it worse when she said we are required to ask those questions and we need that information. I went into detail as to who mandated it and I wouldn’t let up. She couldn’t give me any kind of answer. It came down to the fact she was an Obama loving black lib, It was obvious and I told that. I’m usually really nice and polite but I let her know bringing politics and lib agendas into her practice was not going to help practice one bit. If I had to guess that form was only given out to white males. I didn’t hang around long and never went back.
Funny the only questions other health issues, that I'm ask is who's paying the bill!