Originally Posted by Seafire
Quote " But you go ahead and believe your bullsh*t website. Morons!"

Certainly easy to see why your patient dissatisfaction level is so high with you.... You've got to be one of the worst if not THE worst, doctor I've ever come across.... and I've done business with Doctors and other medical professional for 40 plus years....you're just a douche and I bet you reveal in that fact...

A doctor making light of people dying from a virus that was released for political purposes....by people in HIS PARTY....

maybe you'll sadly get Covid so your long suffering wife can cash in that big insurance policy she had been paying on for all of these years.

or you can still go stick your head down the toilet and keep flushing until you drown like the rest of the rodents and cock roaches at your place....

I got my patience for all this right wing conspiracy crap tested. It came back negative. Getting the vaccines is a no-brainer, only those with no brains refuse it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope