Originally Posted by Dogslife57
I traded my tacoma for a Silverado at the end of 2019 and am happy with it. Got a good deal with GM incentives and all. Would have bought a Tundra except for the gas mileage. My 5.3 GM gets about the same mileage as my tacoma did so I'm really happy with that. When it's time for this one to go I will definitely look at one of these. By that time they will have been out a few years, enough to have worked the "new model bugs" out.

That's good thinking. Very good. By that time, you will be having major transmission problems with your GMC. I'd be looking into the hybrid model when you do too. I don't know if the op was talking about that model or not. No link and pretty vague OP. The hybrid model looks to put out some good hp numbers and excellent gas mileage figures. From what I remember when reading an article a couple months ago, it was something like 30mpg. That gets my interests up, but I also agree with the poster that said the new Tundras are pretty fuggly.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA