Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Only complaint with my 2020 Tundra is the tiny bed, and not much of a complaint there. Have a real truck for doing real truck stuff that won't fit in the Tundra bed.

Not sure how I feel about the turbo'd V6's. Hard to beat the reliability that came with the 5.7. Too many whining about mileage all the time.

I agree with this. My 2020 Tundra TRD Pro (50,000 miles) and my wife's Sequoia (140,000) have been much more reliable for us than our GM and Ford vehicles. A few things I hate about the Tundra: 1.) it automatically locks the doors anytime I walk away from the truck. This gets annoying when working or unloading in hunting camp. I end up leaving the doors open to circumvent this, but then the cab fills with flies and mosquitoes; 2.) The stupid push-button start. Not sure what brilliant person dreamed this up, but it causes far more problems than it solves; 3.) no 3/4 ton; 4.) traction control system using brake pressure instead of a real limited slip or locking differential.

I'm trading my 2020 TRD for an F250 in few days. Kind of mixed emotions in that I think I'm going to miss the Tundra and really like the 5.7 despite the 16 MPG it usually gets. I would definitely stick with Toyota if they would offer the 2022 in a 3/4 ton.

Also, the worry about gearing is over-rated. Mine is a 4.30:1 but you need to factor in transmission gearing. Mine is under 2000 at 70 mph. With a higher-geared rear end, I would worry more about lugging at that speed given lower rpm.

You’ll throw rocks at the Tundra after you drive the new F-250.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~