Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Seafire
If you live in this democRat state, that needs NO explanation.

For someone that professes hate for the democRats constantly you sure seem to gravitate towards living in their strongholds. Virginia. Minnesota. Oregon.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Have you ever heard of family or businesses that you had before [bleep] got really effed up. And no some businesses can’t be relocated. My parents moved here in 68 six years after I took the ride down the skin cannon. I wouldn’t call that gravitating to their strong holds and if you do it makes you someone with a very shallow thought train.

1. Thats not the OPs scenario
B. I wouldn't call your scenario 'gravitating to their strong holds'. I'd call that choosing to REMAIN there. Thats a choice on your part regardless of the reasoning.
iii. Don't be such a bleeder

There isn’t no bleeder here bud. Some of us have a exit strategy as I do that takes a little time. Others that can’t I feel sorry for but understand all situations are different. Some people like you like to throw everyone under the same blanket while riding high and mighty in their recliner. I bet you didn’t end up wherever you are because you showed the initiative to move there yourself. I maybe wrong but I doubt it.

If you have an exit strategy then exit. And STFU. Or dont. But still, STFU.

I'm WI born and raised. Things I do not enjoy are currently outweighed by the things I do. Make no mistake - if the reverse were true I'd move to somewhere I'd rather be, like, tomorrow. Pretty f.ucking simple.

And let the record show I'm in a barstool, not a recliner. Now enjoy Oregon and swap out that Pearl before you wreck another pair.