Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey MtnBoomer,

Are you from Oregon?

For grins as Oregon has meant a lot to me.

Paternal great grandfather emigrated to Oregon in 1906 and he and two sons built a profitable dairy farm from a half section of logged off old growth slash. Grandpa then was a timber faller and bullbuck through the late 20s and 30s and eventually took over the dairy during WW2. A hunter and fisherman of expertise and self-reliant to the max. Dad, god bless the fugger, did a stent in the army, bought 40 aces for $1300 when he was19, and another several years later, logging hunting and trapping, bridge and high rise construction, ending up starting and retiring from his gypo operation and living off the timber he grew having never barrowed from a bank.

Me, born late to get the full glory of Oregon. I attended K-8, and 11-12, otherwise in AK, there, in the same town as dad and gramps, with absolutely zero liberal agenda ever witnessed in our schools. I loved Oregon and lived Oregon, studied its history, geology and biosphere. If your intent is to insult, in as much as suggesting Oregon is bad in some way, or I am for liking it, well, you are simply and obviously ignorant on the subject, no surprise given your limited scope of experience. The fact that Oregon has been invaded, and changed dramatically in the past few decades socially does not negate it's a fantastic state for the sportsman only surpassed by Alaska...

You can, and no doubt will, it's all you got, continue to chit whine and spew your drival AGAINST other guys, all you have done on the Fire since moving to Florida, golfing like some city bitch and suckling the government tit, and you'll still be, you know, the one facing the Biden mandates, whereas I'm free working for a living with a conservative owned company, doing as I damned well choose and agreeing about 95% on most stuff with the peanut gallery with zero shame or regret in any personal decision made or opinion held. (kickass sentence)

On the other hand, if you think your opinion has mega value in the grand scheme, recall that you are currently the parasite working for Joe Biden living off the working man jumping through the agency hoops. Bitchass. You fuucking insult others because of differences of personal opinions, flawed behavior just exactly like the leftist cancel culture kuunts do. You either do it knowingly, being a kuunt and accept that as your MO, or possibly you're so caught up in the misery of being federal bitch that you don't realize how dooshy you're portraying yourself as. Damn, you used to actually do chit and post interesting things. Have you actually done anything interesting during 2021...

Yep born in Oregon City Oregon to a Montana gal and an Oregon guy - GFY.

That's a really long way to say you're embarrassed and yes.

Not in the least. And you are from where and it's better than Oregon how?

I don’t live in CA. So, yes I’m from where it’s better than OR.

That's not at an answer. Regardless, I'm not embarrassed of being from Oregon in the least and wrote exactly that. Your inability to comprehend simple English, give accurate analysis of the same and seemingly uncontrollable urge to wash Travis's balls year after year is your deal. Carry-on.

Oooohhh burn. Lmao. Quite sniffing glue,

Camp is where you make it.