Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by Seafire
If you live in this democRat state, that needs NO explanation.

For someone that professes hate for the democRats constantly you sure seem to gravitate towards living in their strongholds. Virginia. Minnesota. Oregon.

Fuggin' A Cotton.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

you just live to be a Scheisskopf don't ya?

well dum bass.....maybe my time going to those states, were before they became leftist liberal strongholds, and in those days democRats weren't the leftist communist ass holes they are nowadays..... which strikes me that you've proven a point tho..... you voted communist and for Biden/Harris, didn't ya...

every post I have ever read that you've posted, you go out of your way to be a wise ass schittbird....

admit it, you live for it....

the only reason I've never taken the time to put you on ignore, is I think that is a wrong thing to do to the mentally and emotionally handicapped...

you don't have many friends do ya? and the guys who are your friends only like you because you love sucking them off and don't charge.. ya know its true, don't ya Scheiss4Brains...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez