Originally Posted by renegade50
Ok back to DMV stuff.
Oregon Jan 1 2021
Became one of latest states to grant Illegal aliens Drivers Licenses with no documentation.
Nice.......

I just google fu,d that outta curiosity while eating

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting site

no they just made it official.... they also now maker sure when you get license or renew them, that you are automatically registered to vote....
and of course you don't have to show an ID to vote... at least if you are a democRat, regardess of what the law says...

and when they automatically register you to vote, guess which party they automatically default to?

Every thing wrong in this state, one can thank DemocRats and Portland for.... not the rest of the state...
just more of them than the rest of us they say... but personally I believe its more along the lines of them cheating on elections..
those are all mail in ballots... but you can go down and say you didn't get one in the mail and they will give you a paper ballot to fill out there and then hand in....

The DMV use to 'alright' until this covid fiasco hit, then they closed every dept within the state, blaming it and every thing else on Covid...its not the DMV only, its any and all agenices..... but the welfare roll people are certainly getting their welfare checks on a real timely basis....that while being able to also run a dope farm under the table.... a lot of people from all over the country have migrated here.... grow their dope and then go back to where they came from...

plenty of plates in this town from New York, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Texas.. and lot of other places... welfare and dope are pretty much the economy in this county... set up by the democRats..... maybe the DMV is closed except by appointment, so all of those people can attend their dope grows, and the DMV is a part time gig.....who the F*^K knows.....

Oregon is a great place to be a Mexican tho, especially an illegal one.. the entire state is a sanctuary....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez