Originally Posted by Seafire
well Boomer, I still like Travis.. regardless what anyone says about him, I think he still does so with human and some add class... crude class, but class still... unlike a bunch of the regular routine trolls.... like Hillschitt, Stumpy, Bozo Rotor and a host of the other Mouseketers...

I moved here for the mountains, the ocean and the wide open spaces.. certainly wasn't the politics....

as far as relocating to somewhere better..... I don't think there is one state, that is better than the other 49.... each state has too much government and too much an agenda of intrusion into the minute details of everyone's lives.... and of course, think more of the money that person makes, more belongs to them, than belongs to him....

The only real freedom in this country any more, is if nothing to do with government, knows who you are, where you are, what you have, or is even aware of your existence....

and the campfire is full of idiots who think where they live is better than where someone else lives, and they are smarter than the others for living where they do..... or if they put down some other place, then they can act like their's is so much better, when it reallly isn't....

example... like Hillschidt, thinks he is so cool because he lives in Wisconsin.. I've been to Wisconsin and lived in Wisconsin... its a great state, with great people, even if it's government is good at sucking at times.... but it still has great people... its just Hillschidt isn't one of them regardless of how much he pompously thinks he is....

Like Stumpy in Alaska... he thinks he is better than everyone else, except for the ones who kiss his ass constantly.. his groupies...

Plenty of people think that someone who lives in California are idiots.. plenty of good people in CA, and they aren't living there because they love how screwed up the state has been made by democRats... and plenty of good places to go in CA also...

you know for a web site full of people who are suppose to have a common basis, people sure like to argue where they live is better than elsewhere, and that makes them smarter than everyone else where ever they may live...

Oregon is a great place to live, and still has a lot of pain in the ass things to deal with... and no matter what, its DMV still sucks....because it is ran by bureaucRats, and administered by morons....

there are a lot of folks on the campfire that need to get a life... but as was pointed out to me by a local member, all the fuss is usually made by about 15 to 20 people who always Johnny on the Spot, ready to give someone bullschidt about some simple little thing that is wrong of where they live and how they are idiots because they live there....

Like Wisconsin, or Alaska or Texas or Tennessee is cooler and better than anywhere else....

I bet HillSchidt lives in a Trailer Park, and if I am wrong, and he lives in a nice neighborhood and has a good job etc.... he still has a trailer park mentality, and I'll bet he is a state employee and votes democRat anyway.... he's welcome to prove me wrong.... but he's also welcome to realize, I really don't give two Schidts about him either way anyway....

and like I stay up nights wondering what Bozo Rotor is thinking about, the world, the country, what the Kardashians are doing, or even thinking about me...

like a give a crap what he is thinking also....

he wants to talk about hunting, guns or the outdoors, I'm all ears and interested in what any campfire member ( maybe except Paddler) has to say...

the campfire ain't my social life, unlike a lot of other yoyos here....

so everyone have a good night and the trolls can wait until in the morning to GF themselves....

laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ