Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Bluumoon
Lost faith in Leupolds, moving most of my optics to SWFA. If $ allowed I'd add some NF

I would hate to think as an American that I'd lost faith in a great American company like Leupold.

Finish selling your soul to the Asian Mongols.

I like buying American and I work to do so whenever I can. But I don't care for companies wrapping themselves in an American flag just to carry favor with a certain cohort of customers. They also need to deliver a superior or at least comparable product.

Your ire and derision towards people who've moved on from Leupold is misplaced. I can't speak for everyone who doesn't buy Leupold but used to at one time, but after having more than a few go south, I felt like a good ole American company gave up on the consumer, not the other way around. They owned a huge the market share for decades. They rested on their laurels while the industry evolved and expectations changed. In short, they left the door open as little known marketing companies who don't produce anything stole market share and became big names. Now they pull at heart strings of working Americans while peddling the same internals as Asiatic scopes in a gold ringed package.

I sincerely do hope that they get the ship righted and that I start reading reviews of how tough and reliable their current offerings are. I would love to go back to supporting them.