I was unfortunate enough to have a SWFA 2.5-10x32 crap out on me this weekend. Well....actually I can consider myself fortunate that it happened while sighting in and not while in the field.

357 Max single shot with 180 grain A-frames an H110, weaver rail, Vortex low 1" precision rings. Recoil is very light. A few shots to get it close to zero after bore sighting. Dialed in the last adjustment to get it perfect and was going to shoot a 5 shot strings to verify all. On the 4th shot the view went fuzzy. Sounds like a baby rattle. Inside has trash in the view and from time to time a large black "something" in the picture. I'm sure SWFA will handle it well.

Really, I was lucky. Pre-crapout it adjusted correctly and the view from 2.5-8 was pretty good, 9-10x could be cleaned up a little with focus, it fit the rifle really well being light and small with planned use at short range woods shots. I was liking it. If it would have held out 2 more shots it would have been in the woods next weekend.