In my case, the only lady who ever bothered to actually give me a call was one named Stacey, apparently one of the managers. She apparently was prodded to actually call me because Hamilton got on the phone with the big boss of Leica Sport Optics. She even made the ridiculous statement in an email (eventually) that "since they were not purchased from an authorized dealer they may have to come in for a repair". I guess she never thought to look at the serial # I provided, which proved they were bought from an authorized dealer, and Leica Sport Optics actually dropped shipped the item to my acquaintance in the first place not long before this issue arose. That's not exactly doing your homework, or any homework, or anything actually to try and help out a customer with a NIB and never registered $3000 unit that's worthless.

Brenda never called me, nor did Jennine. I don't fee that "doing the work of "3 or 4 people" is any kind of excuse for not making a 2 minute phone call. Doug is a great communicator, unfortunately Leica dealer services, customer service, etc is not, at least in my case(s). Had it not been for Hamilton, I'm quite sure I'd still be hearing crickets.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.