Originally Posted by Greyghost
As I said you dumb [bleep] don't know what the hell you are talking about. The drayage regulations only involved trucks actually entering the ports themselves. But it also involved every aspect of the ports and all the personnel working in the ports. Nobody could enter the ports without their TWIC card period and that was a federal security investigation clearance of everyone including all truck drivers. Few that applied were actually cleared. And it was strict and easy to loose the privilege's.

The OP was asking about California restrictions.

The ports newer requirements were put into place after 11 Sep, 2001, these are the requirements on the drivers themselves. But it also involved all the ships to, any ship in port had to completely shut down and go on dock power. They could no longer run their engines while docked.

But that also brings up the trucks no idle laws, and I don't remember when that was put into place right off, late 90's if I remember right.

As to your all's stupid remarks about those 3 law changes I mentioned. you all are some really dumb [bleep]! Most of you couldn't hold a CDL for 2 weeks, much less depend on one for your living....

Up until I retired I held every class license the state had including every hazmat and emergency response certification they offered so go [bleep] your selves.

Phil

Dummazz.
Your brain has been rotted from all the California/liberal dumbfuuk bullschit.
You should shut up and let adults with fully active brains do the talking around here.
JFC the level of dumfuuk you display paired with your unbelievable level of superiority just makes you easily one of the least accurate assessors of truth on this board.
Congratulations?

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!