Originally Posted by K1500
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by K1500
So, if any company is forced into this by OSHA we boycott that company? As in, boycott 100% of the petroleum/gasoline companies, because they all have over 100 employees? Gonna stop watching all TV? Quit going to the doctor or hospital? What about food stores? The ‘mandate’ sucks but I think we may be directing our ire at the wrong agent.

Won’t happen but I bet that we would see a sea change if we did. That we’ll lay down and take it is the very thing that allows them to issue these illegal BS “laws and orders.”

So by very definition guys like you that just keep going about business and making excuses for them are the problem. I haven’t bought Troy or HS Precision products since they contracted out to the Ruby Ridge sniper.

No, I’m asking if you will boycott every single company that complies with the stupid mandate? Pretty cool you boycotted Troy (were you a big customer before)? But I’m guessing you aren’t going to ditch your bank accounts. Or tell the electric company to shove it if they comply. Perhaps you will be able to find an auto company that has less than 100 employees.

There are a myriad of ways to express opposition to the ‘mandate’. In my opinion, boycotting a company that is otherwise an ally because they are caught between a rock (I.e. are being forced to comply or face company ending fines) and a hard place (annoying their customer base) may not be the best strategy.

Had Hornady voluntarily implemented their own mandate, a boycott would be more effective and appropriate. Hornady didn’t elect to do this, they were forced to do this or be shut down. I’m pretty sure that the end result of an effective boycott of Hornady is exactly what the politicians want.

Troy Industries. I’ve absolutely avoided buying Troy Industries components and firearms made with their components several times. As one person I can’t avoid all of them but absolutely avoid every single one that I can. That should be all our attitudes and we’d effect significant change.