[bleep] wHORenady ....., If nurses, doctors, burger restaurants, airlines and NORMAL citizens can stand up to commie Joe then so can they, it is pretty obvious they want to retain their multi-million dollar military contracts with .gov and will stomp all over the Constitution/Bill of Rights for the "Root of All Evil" ... money

If American hunters/shooters are really as Patriotic as they claim to be ..... they would 100% STOP buying any wHorenady products, especially anything Creedmoor/PRC related then all of their other shyyte ........,

It is quite clear that wHorenady prefers record profits over the Constitutional & Bill of Rights freedoms of this country and all citizens of the world .......

I'm getting rid of all wHorenady products in my possession, not via sale but absolute destruction ...... in order to prevent some tuckfard from using the commie product, gonna melt them suckers down, toss the jackets and make deep water jigging sinkers .. and purposely fish hard bottom to lose the forkin things so nobody will ever get to reuse commie sellout stuff ..

There goes multiple boxes of 212 gr ELDX, 220 ELDX, boxes of 225 ELDM, fkn 10 boxes of 285 gr ELDM and a bunch of 6.5mm from Inter-lok to AMAX to ELDM to ELDX and a ton of other bullets n brass, screw you wHorenady .....

along with 500 pcs of 6.5 Swedish brass & misc other calibers that I load n shoot, gonna destroy the forking things so nobody ever gets to use that commie shyte

fk the fkrs

It's too bad that wHorrnady has devolved into a communist company .... bet that [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Last edited by Swamplord; 10/22/21.

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".