Originally Posted by CGPAUL
OK, so after 14 pages of this BS, I decided to call Hornady...Asked for HR..a very nice receptionist named Lisa said they were not in the plant. I asked her about the "letter", and the mandated vax issue. She said, to her knowledge, there was none, but unvaxed folks were being asked to ware a mask.
Lisa said I could use her name, seemed surprised at the uproar I told her about here, the Campfire, and I mentioned she could be getting further calls.
If any interest exists here for more info, the phone number is...1-800-338-3220.

Interesting. I don't know enough about the gov mandate crap to say much about it.

Either way....consider the following:

If the letter is true, and the mandate requires any company that has x number of employees to vaccinate, will you stop buying reloading supplies or loaded ammo from ALL that do? Nosler, Federal, Sierra, powder companies, primer companies......?

It's a different case, but there are a number of vaccines that are required for school. I don't know all the details of them but the precedent of allowing gov to "require" medical stuff has been around a long time.

What a flustercluck all the way around.