It may be hard to buy any gun related items at this without this issue.

With that said, the first two amendments to the constitution protect many of our freedoms. Many businesses have grown up around these freedoms. It appears to me that one of the those, the business of the press, doesn't have the best interest of the citizens and their freedoms at heart. Similarly, when a gun related company won't stand up to the powers that be regarding the rights of its employees then it's unlikely that company will stand up for the rights of its customers when needed. We need to use the power that we have to vote with our dollars and punish or reward behavior. I will in the future avoid this company's products wherever possible.

One of the ways we can fight to keep our freedoms is to figure out ways to have successful small businesses that provide goods and services (such as bullets, press and many other items) and thereby upend large corporate influence. With that said, it is not easy. As a small business owner, I believe tax and regulatory laws are generally written to favor bigger companies to the detriment of the small guy.