Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Steve wHorenady is a high level Mason and will ABSOLUTELY do his masters bidding... or it's decapitation via secret society rites .... He has zero concern what "Mericans think" YOU are a dying/dead breed .... to be replaced STAT

fight while you can... baaaaaaaahahaha. !
I don't see any of you rallying & marching against the .gov like the Armenians, Bulgarians, Russians, Italians.., Etc.. Etc.. I have family & friends in many of these countries that send me info of massive uprisings against their .govs and mandates ..... The French, Polish, Swedish, Finn etc ... Etc ..... and many other countries of the world ... Americans are content with their superiority complex of being the "good guys" while their .gov turns them into mindless slaves ...,.

Americans have been brainwashed to believe that their .gov is the "good guys" and will sit around hoping someone braver than them will restore order ....... not gonna happen you vaccinated [bleep] zombies

Now there's something to think about.

Things have to get bad before people do that.

What many fail to mention is that the overreach in those countries has been far, far greater than what most have dealt with in the US.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house