Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by kwg020
This virus is not near done with us. If you get a vaccine today you will not be covered in 2 years from the "newest version" of the china virus. I did the J&J and have no plans to do anymore. I did as I was asked to do. I see no reason to continue with vaccine after vaccine. I'm one and done. I have already let my employer know where I stand. If they demand more it is time to quit. It's time I winter over in south Texas anyway.

Hopefully, Hornady will not demand this again. But, it's their factory and their employees. They get to set the rules.

kwg

I disagree, no one should be allowed to force any medical treatment or vaccine on another individual

I don't disagree with you but I don't have a factory with 100 employees inside of the building. I'm sure the Hornady family thought this over long and hard before making this demand if this letter is legitimate. Every employee has the right to walk out and do it their way.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.