I've had the truck exactly one month and 4,000 miles. Here are my thoughts:

*I really like the truck so far but don't think it would be good as a town vehicle with many short stops. I have friends that love them for that but I don't understand why. It would be hard to do a full regen cycle with short trips. It gets pretty atrocious mileage going stoplight-to-stoplight. Additionally, mileage seems to start improving after it runs for 20 minutes or so. I would 100% get a gas for a low-miles-per-year vehicle.

*The King Ranch is super comfortable. I've had Lariats in the past and the Lariat seats don't match the comfort level of this vehicle. Though, I do think the King Ranch has too much stuff on it (heated steering wheel, lane sensing nonsense and a bunch of other stuff that is borderline annoying). As much as I liked my previous Tundra, Fords really surpass Toyota from a comfort perspective.

*I don't pull super heavy with 14,000 about as heavy as I go, but this thing pulls better than any vehicle I've ever had. So far probably 20-25% of my miles have been with a trailer. These trailers include a single-axle bumper pull, which I use for my Kawasaki Mule and smaller stuff, a tandem (7K axles) bumper pull utility trailer that I use for my tractor and heavier things and a tandem and a gooseneck 16' stock trailer with tandem 7K axles. The horsepower and particularly, torque, is pretty amazing. It moves petty well empty or pulling 14,000 pounds. This is the first vehicle I've owned that seems to ride and drive better with a trailer than without. It is a little stiff empty, though.

*The fuel mileage is the best of any truck I've ever had. 4,000 miles from new and the lifetime average mileage is 17.6 MPG. This includes highway miles empty, pulling a trailer (again 20-25%) of the time, driving in town and not to mention, break-in. The truck will do 21-22 MPG straight highway running 75 MPH. All of that is pretty amazing to me.

Again, if I were driving fewer miles, I would've bought gas, but for what I do so far this diesel is working really well, assuming I don't have some major reliability issues. Contrary to what another poster said, I've yet to spill diesel on myself or even on the truck for that matter, and I figure I'll make the extra dollars I spent for the diesel up when I trade it down the road.