Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Not going to lie when we were teens we use to road hunt, and go into the king ranch and poach, pretty much a right of passage back then. Then if you got caught it was a 250 dollar fine, defiantly not worth it now that they can hit you with a felony. We even had a police scanner in my buddy's truck and would listen to the game wardens. Once in a while, we'd go out spotlighting but not take any guns and let them catch us just to mess with them.

It was like a war zone at night near my dad's ranch in North Central Texas about 90 miles west of Fort Worth. We lived about 15 miles from the nearest town and it was just a spot in the road. Rarely saw a game warden, but plenty of poachers and spotlighters...

My dad drug a big post oak log across a blind curve in a road one night where he knew some poachers were getting a deer. Only way they had to get out of the place was on this road. They came around that curve hauling arse and phugged up there daddy's new truck really bad on that log...They had a long walk back to the highway...
lol

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter