Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Seafire
They also had a box of 55 gr 22 cal Varmaggedon bullets... ya know, the ones that were like $15 a box under Trump?

They like just under $29.00 for a box of 100....so that is like a 90% increase in price...

Must have something to do with the State Legalizing Dope, and also a lot of other drugs {" in small user quantities"....

guess hitting the bong helps every one make it thru the day over there in Bend.

another great company down the drain... they must be supporting Biden...

Can you imagine Leupold trying to raise their prices 90% on their scopes? if they weren't stoned like they are over in Bend, they would notice how big of a flop that would be.

Great thread buddy. It is a shame really. Last summer I was working in the Bend/Redmond area putting up some structural steel and talking to the job site foreman, he said Bend is booming. There is an influx of Californians moving in. Along with legalizing dope, you got dope heads moving in making things much worse. I generally have hope that things will improve, such as reloading components and ammo prices, but witnessing how Bend has changed, doesn't give me much hope for Nosler. Like I said earlier, John Nosler would be pretty damn disappointed in how his company has turned.. You are not alone in your thoughts. Look at some of the guys that have responded. My buddy Gunner, who shoots more than I do and Scotty who I first saw posting threads in the Nosler reloading website/forums. There he was never afraid of posting pics of his targets. He's a shooter for damn sure and has probably burned up a literal ton of Nosler bullets, as I'm sure you have too. They (Nosler/SPS) don't reply to my emails and I try to keep them professional and to the point. That is an indication that they could care less about their long time customers, but more about the almighty dollar. With that attitude, they will continue to spiral out of control and lose more business. Eventually pricing themselves into extinction.

Man where you been? their been an influx of Californians moving to bend area since 1988.. Bend at one time had 3 saw mills, they tore the last one down 26-27yrs ago now that whole area is movie theatre, brewery, and restaurants.

Yeah, you lived a lot closer to Bend than I do. Generally the only time I went there was when I was going to Winnemucca to see family. Now they bypassed that place and shortened the drive by an hour by going through Prineville. One of the best things that could have happened. The good thing about that is there are a couple damn good gunshops in Prineville. Win win...

Prineville had 4 maybe 5 sawmills, that was a true timber town as well, Burns had 1 or maybe 2 as well. That was the time to be in Oregon, you either went to college or picked up a saw and worked in the woods or worked in the sawmill.. Boy did they cut some big timber out of the Deschutes National forest, the Ochocoas weren't to far behind. But good ol Billy Clinton and his environmental loons in Department of Interior lead to the downfall of the timber industry in Oregon and now look what Oregon has become. Mt Hood National forest big ol doug firs but the moratorium on logging old growth to save the spotted owl shut all the mills down from Pine grove to Maupin.

Last edited by 79S; 01/05/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.