Saying " oh well, what can we do" isn't going to help anything for consumers...

We speak with our wallet....I'm saying no most of the time to this crap. I run a business, so folks aren't telling me anything I don't already know...

but I don't also wait for democRats to be back in office... I routinely bought things for my needs, under Trump when pricing was getting low

I have no issue with anyone who wants to pay those prices.... so they shouldn't have an issue with those of us who think " I don't think so" with their pricing...

if and when their business starts falling off they will figure that out...

others are evidently contacting them, because I've seen some stuff with falling prices since I started this thread...

I am sure they are testing the waters to see what they might get away with, while the market might be in that mode... but I don't think it is good business practices in general.

some people it won't matter, to others it will.....

but if you rape your customer base when there is another DemocRat produced disaster in the world.... folk seem to remember that... I certainly do...

do a good turn to the customers.. they will remember that also...

its all a numbers game anyway. Businesses should chose wisely... not play the odds...if they want to stay in business long term...

but its Nosler's business.. they will live and/or die by the decisions they make.. I wish them well. I'm not going to be standing by their front door with my credit card in hand any time in the near future....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez