Originally Posted by Seafire

Oh boy… those 55’s are available over at sps right now for $21 bucks a 100. Good ol seafire when things aren’t going his way everyone must be smoking dope and doing lines of coke lol..

Yeah John, you are from the Same Oregon I live in....

yeah, you now good and well most folks smoke dope in this state...

But in Josephine County, the only people doing lines of Coke are CA transplants...

The substitute drug of choice is Meth...

Guess you've been up in AK for a while.. and haven't been home recently, say in the last 10 years...

but its all good.. didn't need to spend $29 on a box of 100 of Varmaggeddon Bullet in 55 grain, when I probably have 3 or 4,000 of them at home, and about 5,000 or so of the 40 grainer Varmaggeddon...that cost me about 10 cents a bullet instead of the 30 cents a bullet, the one box on the shelf current costs...

just had a seasonal supply of Speer Varmint bullets show up on the Brown Truck, for about 10 cents a bullet.. that do just as well as the 30 cent Nosler bullets...

whether the local Beavis and Buttheads are smoking dope, doing Meth or Coke with the California Beavis and Buttheads...

cheers.

The Oregon I left was still a decent state a lot of blue dog democrats, but with the demise of the timber industry. Oregon went downhill from their. I have no desire to ever set foot in that state again. I did make a stop their in 2016 we had the to stay the night when our plane to Korea had to turn around and make an emergency landing in Portland. But I have not been back their and visited family since 2008. I plan on keeping it that way.

Last edited by 79S; 01/07/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.