Oh boy… those 55’s are available over at sps right now for $21 bucks a 100. Good ol seafire when things aren’t going his way everyone must be smoking dope and doing lines of coke lol..

Yeah John, you are from the Same Oregon I live in....

yeah, you now good and well most folks smoke dope in this state...

But in Josephine County, the only people doing lines of Coke are CA transplants...

The substitute drug of choice is Meth...

Guess you've been up in AK for a while.. and haven't been home recently, say in the last 10 years...

but its all good.. didn't need to spend $29 on a box of 100 of Varmaggeddon Bullet in 55 grain, when I probably have 3 or 4,000 of them at home, and about 5,000 or so of the 40 grainer Varmaggeddon...that cost me about 10 cents a bullet instead of the 30 cents a bullet, the one box on the shelf current costs...

just had a seasonal supply of Speer Varmint bullets show up on the Brown Truck, for about 10 cents a bullet.. that do just as well as the 30 cent Nosler bullets...

whether the local Beavis and Buttheads are smoking dope, doing Meth or Coke with the California Beavis and Buttheads...

cheers.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez