Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
Originally Posted by Mike_S

You really should stop posting. You deserve the ignore option more than anyone here.

I strongly encourage anyone so sensitive that they need the ignore feature to protect their feelings to use it. it will wrap your feelings in a warm protective cocoon that no facts will penetrate laugh

The reality is that this isn't that hard. Use a stopping rifle when hunting in grizzly country. Even in black bear country give bear protection some thought. John is right that there are no grizzlies in Colorado any more, but we had a couple hundred black bears have to be put down this year after maulings and break-ins. Several I know of involved hunting kills. Black bears are MUCH less likely to kill you, but being mauled by a bear is still something worth preventing.

I’m bored so I will play a little. First stupid remark, my “sensitivity “.

Very thick skinned. You are a wart on the as s h ole of progress compared to the real men I interact and have interacted with. You haven’t posted anything productive on this thread. Now I see you are a black bear expert to. Stop and let those that have done it pass on good advice when you really have nothing to add.

Oh and I didn’t ignore you I said you deserve to be ignored. I know confusing right? Perhaps to many shots to the head from your “stopping rifle” or whatever you call it. Maybe some reading comprehension classes will help. Oh and black bears? Another topic you think you know? Shhhhhh let the men talk. Thanks