Well, I guess I'm the looooooser of the bunch. As of now, I would be hard pressed to cover a $1,000 surprise bill. To make matters worse my Diesel pickup (05 GMC) . stopped running . Yep, it was idling for about 1 min. and just stopped. It's in the shop now. With the $1,000 credit card payment coming up next week, and possibly the $1,000 truck repair, I will be hard pressed to come up with the money. However, let me explain. Thanksgiving weekend I had an 04 Malibu that had rusted out Subframe so bad the shop said dont drive it. I ended up with an 08 Chevy Impala with 45,000 mi. on it . Set me back $9,700. Come Jan. 3rd I put in my yearly ROTH for the wife and I . That set me back $14,000.. I have $1,000 in cedit card payments, a $1,000 home owners ins. payment due soon, and likely a $1,000 truck repair bill. so, no , right now I dont have $1,000 to spare. On January 3rd this year , I had a grand total of $ 207 left in my checking account. I do however, have a $2,000 check for a drywall job I can get soon and another $2800 invoice should be in the mail soon for a kitchen remodel. I am however all but broke at the time.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23