Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by killerv
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by RUM7
$1000 no problem. But it feels like I'm broke after writing a check for a brand new truck today. Brutal prices out there.

????

Details???

2022 diesel F350 Platinum Tremor edition.

Guy ordered and backed out. Was on the lot. Take it or wait 4 months. Local dealer gave me $1000 off sticker. Anything below sticker is a steal right now.

Buddy needed to spend some money for some write offs this week, decided to get a plain jane bottom of the line chevy 2500 for his business. What used to be 33k was now 44k sticker AND they told him there would be a 5k markup on top of that. He told them he would do sticker and that was it. They said nope.

Dealership thought they had your buddy by the balls. Obviously, they didn't. But, there's a sucker right behind him that will pay that. I suggest he look for a truck 1 to 2 years old, but he's probably already down that road now.

1 to 2yo truck in my neck of the woods are bringing new prices, its crazy. I could sale my 2020 more than a 2022 because the 22s arent coming with all the bells and whistles due to chip shortage.

GM is addressing those crazy markups

https://www.corvetteactioncenter.co...merica-president-puts-dealers-on-notice/