I would seriously reconsider having your shoulder replaced.

It’s a long story but I’ve had two shoulder surgeries. I’m a shotgun shooter and mounting a shotgun 2000 to 3000 times a week probably took its toll along with the punishment over the years in the gym.

I had a surgery on my left shoulder. A surgeon ground out a lot of arthritis and tried to make some room to correct an impingement. As usual, I jumped back into the gym too soon and the thing really took a long time and never really got better. After consulting with the surgeon and other doctors in the group, they all concluded that my shoulder was toast and I needed a replacement. My left shoulder was so bad that I couldn’t drive and use the steering wheel without pain that felt like an ice pick going into my shoulder, and I couldn’t put dishes out of the dishwasher back up into a cupboard

I decided to just quit working shoulders at the gym. If it hurt I didn’t do it. That layoff helped, and I soon began adding a little bit of shoulder work back into the routine.

I’m in the gym five days a week now as always. I only work shoulders once a week and very lightly. But I’ll tell you right now I don’t need a shoulder replacement yet. It’s working just fine.

If I were you I would try giving it some time before you jump into a replacement surgery. The doctors always told me that my natural joint was better than any man-made thing they could put in. The man-made joints only last about 15 years anyway on you’ll need another one.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.