I had both my shoulders replaced back in 2018. I hurt my right one when I was in a motorcycle accident in 1986 and fractured and dislocated it. The surgeon back then said I'd need a replacement sooner or later but to wait as long as possible as the technology was improving every year. My left shoulder was broken and dislocated when I was hit by a car on my bicycle. It also tore off half the labrum. That surgeon also told me I'd need a replacement sooner or later. I waited as long as possible but both were really bad by 2018. I asked around and found out the best "shoulder guy" in the Detroit area. He said that I'm lucky that I didn't wait much longer because there wasn't much bone left to attach things to. Both were reverse replacements. Both went great and after PT, I have full range of motion except above my waist to the rear. I'm limited to 35-40lbs total but now that I'm retired, it doesn't really matter. He told me I can occasionally lift more but not to make a habit of it. Because I waited too long, I can't shoot anything much heavier than a .243. Since I don't hunt much anymore, that's not a problem. I have all kinds of fun long range shooting with my Tikka .223 Varmint and other light recoiling calibers. Good luck.
PS--Where are you located?