Here's some stuff that I hope someone can use. If you can use it, call dibs here and send me a pm with your address. ....I may have messed up....this is a long list..... Thanks,

Limbsaver Grind-to-fit recoil pad, medium. Has been used on a rifle, but has not been ground. Taken.

Red Star, 4x20 scope. Something for a beater .22. Just focused it a few minutes ago, the recticle was sharp and clear.

Stainless M7 base and rings. I believe these are Burris and I believe they are lows. 1 inch. Front is turn in, rear is standard (screw). Great shape with all the screws. Taken.

Matte Leupold QD rings (2). 1 inch. Great shape. I think they are lows (?), they came off a 40mm scope. Taken.

Set of silver weaver bases for Remington 700. Front is extended base (40A) rear is regular weaver (36). Screws included.

Matte 1 inch standard rings. I believe these are Leupold but I'm not sure. I believe they are lows, turn in front, standard (screw) rear. Taken.

Set of matt weaver bases for M7. Front (35) and 2 hole rear (421). Screws included.

Set of matte weaver bases for Savage 110 (I think?). Numbers KS51 and KS92. May want to look them up to make sure what they fit. Screws included.

Set of silver (low?) and set of matte (medium?) vertical split weaver style rings. Cheap made so I'm not recommending these to hold a scope well.

Set of 1 inch, matte, QD sling swivels. Taken.

Thanks,

JCM

Last edited by JCMCUBIC; 09/21/07.