Thanks you Elkhunter for your kindness. Folks, I didn't mean to offend anyone with my offering. I didn't have much to give, as I pretty much cleaned out my stuff here on this Forum. I took the scope for a 22mag rifle that my nieghbor's son got for his first gun. He didn't have a scope for upgrading from irons. Yeah I mentioned awhile back I'd been getting some young upstarts on their way to hunting their first deer, and this lucky fellow got a 22mag to begin his shooting experience on paper. I was able to purchase a Nef .270 and Marlin 30-30 on the cheap last year to eventually introduce 2 youngins to the hunt. And if these rifles were a good fit, they would have 2 new young owners. I am not rich, but I am not a sleeze grabber either. I had hoped through my previous years history of PIF's maybe I get a kind pass on this one. And to clear up another thing, I am a 58y/o proud new grandmother of 1, born Jan 21. Circle of life...another hunter born. Hope the tradition will stiil be here for her.

Last edited by bearmgc; 03/09/09.