Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
From way back when in this thread...... Kenaiking offered to send me an front action screw for a 700 so this is brought up to the top (stuff taken has been removed and new stuff added) for his paying it forward......

Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
If you can use it, call dibs here and send me a pm with your address.

Red Star, 4x20 scope. Something for a beater .22. Just focused it a few minutes ago, the recticle was sharp and clear.

Stainless M7 base and screws. I believe these are Burris and I believe they are lows. Front is turn in, rear is standard (screw). Great shape with screws, but no rings. They have 4 holes, but I believe they will work for 3 holes. Taken by gophergunner

Set of silver weaver bases for Remington 700. Front is extended base (40A) rear is regular weaver (36). Screws included. Taken by rayballz

Set of matt weaver bases for M7. Front (35) and 2 hole rear (421). Screws included.

Set of matte weaver bases for Savage 110 (I think?). Numbers KS51 and KS92. May want to look them up to make sure what they fit. Screws included.

Set of silver (low?) and set of matte (medium?) vertical split weaver style rings. Cheap made so I'm not recommending these to hold a scope well.