To PIF for the tip-ups and ice tent, I have some brass for your .260 Rem. This started life as Lake City Match '90 and '07 brass, 1x fired. I decided to give it a run in my .260 Rem, so I necked them down with my Redding .260 Die with expander ball removed, used a K&M expander mandrel to expand the necks to proper diameter, then turned them on a Forster neck-turner to proper neck thickness so that they would chamber with no problem with a loaded round. Turns out that my gun doesn't prefer this brass - it prefers Remington or Lapua brass. I have 85 pieces or '90 brass,23 pieces of '07 brass , 1x fired as LCM, 1x fired as .260 Rem brass, so 2x fired brass. All primer pockets have been uniformed with Sinclair's tool and all flash holes deburred with a K&M flash hole deburrer. When I say my rifle didn't "prefer" them, I meant that other brass shoots better groups in my .260 Rem, but that's not to say they won't be fine in yours. Very uniform brass.

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile