Hey guys and gals -

I have a Bushnell 2.5 - 8 scope that has a few exterior dings and scratches but the optics are as clear as a bell and works just fine. Also have a Leapers BDC scope with mount for an AR 15. I used it for a few years abd it works as advertised. Made in China and ugly - all of the old glop from the camo tape needs to be removed - which is easy with some lighter fluid and an old toothbrush. Scope is clear as a bell. You pay for the shipping or come and pick them up in Pittsburgh, Pa.

NEXT - I would like to raise some cash for a donation to a local private operation - a really nice deer camp that takes in a dozen or so veterans for fishing, turkey, bear, deer, squirrel, and grouse hunts. The vets pay not a penny and get the real royal treatment, even getting a ride in a quad to a stand when they can't get arond very well - SO HERE IS THE DEAL - I'm offering 10 signed copies of my book Sniper's Eyes (Reviewed by John Barsness - and John liked it!) for a donation of $50.00 per book. That will go a long way to fill the cupboard and maybe even buy a case of beer.

Terry Riebling