As to taking more than 1 thing at a time, I offered up in 2 posts, brass, that I preferred to send to one place because shipping is cheaper. I gave away 1 1/2 boxes of ammo to the same person because you have to send it UPS as live ordinance and its cheaper to send as one package. Also several people including myself have offered several items up front in the beginning and throughout this thread, without claiming items. There are still folks that offered stuff up and gave them away, who have yet to claim anything at all. Yes, some people will prolly take stuff just cause its there, but as you can see if you read all the posts, folks have given more stuff than folks have taken. Value has no meaning to me, as to what one offers for what I have given them. I'm just glad they can use it. That is my intention, to get stuff out to folks who can use it.Lovesomeshootin's first post indicated that he hoped there would be a "pay it forward theme" to this thread, so that's the only rule that I see. This thread is going GREAT!

Last edited by bearmgc; 10/15/07.