The single worst experience I've ever had with another teams fans was during the '03 BCS Championship game. I ended up sitting in an OU section. When I first got there I introduced myself to everyone around me and made conversation with most of them. An guy behind me in his 40s just started at me when I turned around and said "how's it going". Fast forward to the 4th quarter. I'm taking a picture of a friend of mine and his dad a few rows below me. Just as I'm taking the picture I get pushed from behind. When I turn around the guy is staring at me and tells me I need to sit my ass down unless I want an ass kicking. Then his wife goes off telling my wife she needs to control me. Probably the only time in my life I've turned the other cheek because I wasn't about to miss seeing LSU win the nat'l championship. This is in addition to the two lesbians next to us that were ruder than [bleep]. I know if I had gotten kicked out of that game for fighting I would have regretted for the rest of my life but sometimes I wish I would have thrown that azzhat down the stairs. They ended up leaving with about 3 or 4 minutes left in the game.

The main reason I typed all that is to point out that every school has [bleep] fans, no ones exempt. And if another fan gets pissed off because someone yells tigerbait at them, they need thicker skin and should consider not going to away games.