Soup soup soup. If you aren't looking for moa or better, this may not be the right forum for you buddy. Also the 50gr pills have terrible bc. At minimum I'd be running the 53gr Vmax with the better bc. You also didn't say if your rifle has a custom barrel with a fast twist. If it were, you could use higher bc bullets like the 77gr sierra or 80+gr pills. This may be why you are not getting a response. Also, from what I've seen with the Ruger #1, they are not tack drivers by any means. If I were wanting to consistently hit groundhogs at 300+ yards, I'd be looking for a sub moa rifle. And that would be consistent sub moa for 10 shots, not 3 at 100. Then shoot it out to your max distance and see what your rifle can do. Say 400 yards at least. Further out it's alright to use 3 shots for triangulation and poi testing. At 100, 3 shots should be a ragged hole. Then, at longer range, I'd be looking at nice consistent looking 3 shot groups at minimum. That's the only way your are going to know what it's going to do at distance. This is the long range forum, right? Ruger used to run the 1 in 14" twist on most of their 22-250's, which really limits you to the bullet you can use. If that is the factory barrel, you may not even be able to use the 53gr Vmax, as some guys have issues with it not stabilizing in a 1 in 14" twist barrel. YMMV with that, as they shoot very well in my 14 twist rifles. A coyote is a big target at 300 yards, but a groundhog or sage rat or similar is not and would require decent accuracy. Hence the reason I suggest sub moa.. Since you ask about powders, I don't use any on your list. I use H4895 and AR Comp. I think we need more info on your rifle. What is the twist rate? What's the bore condition? Is the throat toast or has it had minimum rounds through it? All important factors when considering a 22-250..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA