Soup: Soup: Soup: I actually own and Hunt with SEVERAL Ruger #1 Rifles - mostly the #1-B models - but I also own and Hunt with 3 (three) Ruger #1-V models.
And two of those are in caliber 22-250 Remington.
One of the 22-250's is the stainless steel laminated stock model - it easily bests 1 M.O.A. for 5 shot groups at 100 yards.
The other is the blued walnut stock model with heavy barrel.
I prefer LOTS of variable scope power on my heavy barrel Varmint Rifles and these two sport my favorite - the Leupold 6.5x20's!
Those scopes are one of the reasons those two Rifles shoot so well - I am sure.
My third heavy barrel Ruger #1-V is another stainless steel model with the laminated stock - it is in caliber 204 Ruger - I love this Rifle and again it easily bests 1 M.O.A.
I hesitate to recommend a specific powder for your 22-250 because my 22-250 Rifles have been settled on loads for a long time and the new powders were not tried.
One bullet I hope you try in your 22-250 is the Sierra 55 grain Blitz (not the BlitzKing) - it does everything well - including Rock Chucks and Coyotes!
I have been buying and shooting Ruger #1's since they first came out (first #1 was a beautifully stocked 6m/m Rem. with serial # 1,300!) and I will be the first to say that "accuracy" can sometimes be difficult to attain with the various models of #1's.
But over the decades the heavy barrels have been easier to attain accuracy" with - in my experience.
Best of luck to you with that 22-250 - and I feel your pain in seeking out components in todays market.
Keep us advised.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy