Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by drano 25
I have no doubt Wilson Combat 1911’s are fine firearms, I’ve shot a couple of them, but I would by an Ed Brown every time over them, and likely save a nice chunk of change in doing so. Heck, last I looked, a guy could by two of the phenomenal Dan Wesson Valors and still have cash left compared to a Wilson. My point is that everything I’ve seen with the Wilson combat name is overpriced, significantly. I’m an Arkansas guy, and like to see Arkansas companies, brands and people succeed, but if Wilson buys NULA, I expect prices to go up significantly.

A significantly more man-hours of labor go into a Wilson Combat than a Dan Wesson.

No doubt that’s true but at what point do you reach the point of diminishing returns? If 2 pistols shoot and perform equally well then what does one get for the additional man hours and astronomical price? I’m not knocking Wilson or any semi custom makers….. I’ve owned and sold several, I just never saw the $2000-3000 more as being worth it.imho

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~