Originally Posted by Big Stick
SniffleKchunt,

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing the BEST you can,with what INCREDIBLY little you "have" to "work" with...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting all and then some,as you feverishly GoogleFu a FIRST Fhuqking Clue,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

I reckon "math" is TOUGH for your Retardation too,but 2.500" will always be reliably shy of 2.600". Now even you "know". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Beings the 20 is a 3.00+" COAL platform and that most 223 receivers are shoe horned versions of lengthier platforms,there's plenty of room to realize the aforementioned 2.600" COAL,within same. Hardly "daunting" to time bolt stops and mag confines with said focus. Hint.

I get it,that you are at the LIMITS of your "abilities" and your Minimum Wage "means",which is the ONLY fhuqking reason(s) your Dumbfhuqkery is soooooooo reliably fhuqking FUNNY!. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

P.S. and by the way,your Edit "helped" you none.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................
Sure, you thought this on page 4 about using the Model 20 3.00 length action for the .223, the next page you asked "If you can divulge,what do you factor '20 Short COAL confines to be?" Hint.