Originally Posted by ilikeguns
Originally Posted by DLALLDER
Due to our recent purchase of the New Ultralight Arms (NULA) assets there will be a super lightweight high quality 300 HAM'R built on a mini action this fall available from Wilson Combat.

NULA

www.wilsoncombat.com

Is this enough proof for the non-believers? The information came from THE TEXAS HUNTING FORUM.

your trying to hard to be relevant bud, its already been established that the deal is in the works, im sure its in lawyers hands at the moment, but the early april purchase date was bogus, it wasn't offered until late April and agreed upon in may. the may 27 purchase notification press release date is bogus, it was never discussed with melvin and still hasn't been as of Thursday, no money has changed hands. its funny how people spew bs to be relevant. ive heard it from one of the horses mouths and he is laughing at this thread and the nonsense people outside the loop are saying.

ilikeguns, I'm not sure where you "think" you are getting accurate information, but you are not!!!

My wife and I spent a VERY enjoyable day and evening meal with Melvin and Patty on Apr 20 and pretty much agreed on a deal, then the following Mon we came to an agreement over the PH.

A asset purchase agreement was signed and money has changed hands. Melvin has sent us sample parts, prints, various IP and has been great to work with helping us rapidly move forward on this project. The website has been turned over to us and has substantial edits including a nice quote on the home pg from Melvin and WC is now listed as the contact.

WC employees will be in WV receiving training from Melvin and his team within the next couple of weeks. We are trying to fast track this project so we have fill a substantial number of orders Melvin turned over to us and get the product into the marketplace. Melvin and team are completing all the guns they had in process at the time of the purchase. Also Melvin's team will continue to service the Colt and Forbes rifles.

Bill Wilson, President/CEO Wilson Combat