Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Dude270
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
From my perspective, the fieldcraft was what the “production” nula should look like. Full stainless and roughly half the price. Obviously that isn’t what we will see; at least initially.

I struggle with the notion of a $4200 production gun without Melvin’s touch. But I wish the new owner the best with his endeavor; and will await reviews as they become available.

Agreed

Yep. Barrett is they only one who ever got it right on the "factory" level

$4200 seems spendy for what we hope might equal a fieldcraft

I agree with all of the above. I'm hopeful it will be a success for Mr. Wilson and his employees, but the things mentioned have to be considered.

With a NULA you could order exactly what you wished for in the rifle, a custom rifle...though Mr. Forbes might let you know his thoughts on it.

Of what I currently understand with Wilson, you're limited to choosing from the chamberings and barrel lengths that they list. Nothing wrong with that, but that's no longer a custom, it's a production rifle. I'm hopeful they'll turn out great rifles...the pattern is there...but I'm not sure how much demand there will be for a production rifle at custom prices.

Jay stated my feelings on the matter perfectly.

I could stomach $4200 when it was built specifically for me, with Melvin's touch. It seems excessive for a production gun, no matter how high the QC is. No offense to Mr. Wilson intended