Hi. Long time, intermittent lurker. This thread is how I found out about the NULA sale. I was surprised, but not shocked to learn Melvin had sold. Good for him, and I hope it works out for Mr. Wilson & Co. New Ultra Light Arms and Wilson Combat are two solid brands to combine and build on.

I did speak with NULA the other day- being concerned about the status of my order and who would complete it -and it seems that my rifle will be one of the final eleven Mr. Wilson referred to earlier in the thread. I’m thankful to Mr. Forbes and everyone else at NULA. I’m glad to hear that someone will continue his work on the originals going forward, and I appreciate “getting in under the wire” with my order.

I’ll never forget what Mr. Forbes told me the day we finalized my build over the phone last July while I was near full “fanboy”. It was very apropos-“I’m just working man that wants to build a great rifle for a good price.” The humility, patience and measure Mr. Forbes has engaged me with every time we’ve spoken has been a pleasure. Thank you, sir.

Glad to be a forum member now!