When does the authority become the enemy? They tried to stop a mother from going in there and she got in somehow and successfully got her two little girls out. A man goes in to save his wife and stopped . Ok, it makes sense if the police are going in to stop it. That would make sense , but to not go in and then tell others they can't . It tells us the police did not want to look like cowards by not going in. The mother is the hero. The husband was too. Is there a time when we just dont need the police anymore? Hurricane Katrina, the police ran home to save their own instead of helping. I wonder if I even support the police anymore. Two yrs. ago my mom went to a workout place . It is owned by a guy at church and he lets the old ladies go there an hour after church to work out. My mom said some Karen reported them and they came in there wit an attitude " YOU SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN!!! because of Covid. There were about 10 old ladies there. They support each other . Kind of like "" Look Betty, I did 10 1 lb curls in less than a minute!! Oh good for you Darla!!. They acted all tough but when the Kenosha riots were on, the only hero was Karl Rittenhouse. The cops stood there and watched. They can't stop a crime in the city or they are racist. If they do arrest , the criminal is sent right back in the streets. It seems to the point , we are on our own and we should settle this on our own and the police are just in the way.

Last edited by ihookem; 06/22/22.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23