Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Ok it couldn't of happened cause what you read was a concise eye witness account that couldn't by chance omitted details that that would have put a national hero in a worse then favorable light. I look at probabilities and circumstances. History shows that things that happened have never been reported. Because of negative light it would bring to our hero's during wartime. There were atrocities on both sides such is the nature of war. I wasn't there so I can't say what happen but I do not take every thing I read as true. I read it so therefore it is true. If you think it's true good for you but you don't know is my point.

The point is, you continue to spend time listening to rumors and stories of Ulysses. I have studied this battle, been over the battlefield countless times with credible historians, helped produce a documentary on aspects of the battle and then you come along with a fairy tale that you want to believe.

Believe it all you want, it still didn’t happen that way and there is ironclad evidence that no such torture ever happened to Custer.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]