Originally Posted by 513JAKE
I suspect the almighty dollar will do a number in disbanding the Savage fraternity on this board. “We are but temporary caretakers.” and “I want my guns to be with somebody who doesn’t think the best guns are made of black plastic.” All that stuff goes out the window when the scent of cash is in the air. Folks are less interested in making sure their accumulation stays with Savage loyalists when the return on investment is 3:1. Many will puff their chest and say “Not me! I have enough money and when I die I won’t need more!” Yeah, ok. It is what it is.

This isn’t an attack on Roy. I like Roy because his stripes are visible whether you like them or not. Just making conversation.

Jake

If you read the tea leaves and realize your Apple stocks are going to take a huge hit because the government is openly (and successfully) coming after Apple trying to put them out of business, would you bullishly hang onto Apple or would you sell? Many factors, including a hostile government, are currently in play when it comes to firearms collections.

I collected many nice firearms, most are really nice examples, which are preserved for the next generation of collectors. I'm thinking now may be the time to pass them on. Life changes,I only need a few to hunt with.

LOL